Thursday, October 13, 2011

Journal #12- Rules

Making up my own rules, let's see... I would start by changing up the school's rules. The Cardinal Code would be thrown in the trash. Tank tops and short shorts would be allowed. Heck, girls could wear pajamas to school every day if they wanted to. I would also make new rules aside from the dress code. Of course, purses would be back allowed. That rule is so dumb, and I don't understand why they even made it. The next rule is that homework would be optional! I don't actually mind homework that much unless I have a busy schedule and can't get to it. If I forgot homework I should be able to get a pass on it. I find that to be totally fair. Another rule for the dress code that I forgot before: I think that it would be alright if the guys didn't wear shirts to school. I don't think there would be anything greater than spending my chemistry class focusing on a nice set of abs instead of taking boring notes on Stoichiometry. If no shirt isn't your style, feel free to wear cut offs. They give a preview with sharing the entire thing, so they are acceptable. Haha Oh my gosh, I am the weirdest person. Please, if you are reading this.. I'm really not this creepy in person. I will create one final rule that will make you see that I am a semi-normal human being. The school should have a no tolerance for disrespect. Whether it's between a student or teacher or student to student, disrespect needs to be unacceptable. Bullying is a major issue in today's society, and nothing is more annoying than sitting in class when a teacher is continually interrupted by some stupid student. Whenever acts of disrespect occur the student needs to be sent straight to the office and given a detention.Nothing makes me more aggravated than watching a student harass another person. It is so degrading and needs to be changed at PPHS.  

No comments:

Post a Comment